Guess who's joining the club? lol (Reveal)

DSC01606.jpg

I don't know where everyone is, but I won't drag this out any longer lol...
Meet the lovely lady with a bad attitude...

IMG_1078-1.jpg

IMG_1085-1.jpg

DSC01632-2.jpg

IMG_1102-1.jpg

I'm so glad that I got her. I've called several department stores looking for it, but none of them had it (I don't know why since it's not listed as a boutique exclusive on the website). I finally called the Louboutin store in Soho and they were sold out of my size (only had 2 pairs left of smaller sizes). They told me that the Madison Avenue store had it, I called them, and they told me that they just sold one and the other was on hold for someone and that they will not be getting anymore (all of their sizes were sold out). I decided to call them again the next day to see if the person picked up the shoe that was on hold. The SA informed me that the person never came and that he could hold them for me, I requested that he do that and I rushed over and got them. I'm sooo excited to have them. My birthday is in 2 weeks and I knew that these were the shoes that I wanted. Good thing that I didn't wait 2 weeks to try and get them. SA told me that there is no way that they would have been there in 2 more weeks. Happy early Birthday to me :Partyhat::happydance::yahoo: