Guess who's back?!?!

Mattd7474

Bronzed
Mar 2, 2006
ME! I think I needed a break from TPF

any who, went to NYC, had a bad LV experience, the staff was VERY rude! any way's saw this beauty and decided I just had to buy it!

Damier Geant Couguar! will take better pics!

Matt were you at the 5th ave store?? That place is wonderful on it's own but I find the staff to be generally rude as well!

Great bag though! Were you there all day as predicted? Hope you had a nice trip!

Yea it's hard to pass it up when they have something that another store probably won't have. Bloomingdales has a smaller selection but it's close to 5th ave and they are MUCH nicer there. Try to go there next time!

Matt, so glad to see you back but sorry to hear about the crap service on 5th ave. That store is really funny, the level of service they give me totally depends on the bag I carry, it is now a running joke with DH and I because it is so obvious! lol! Anyway, congrats on your new treasure-excellent choice!

Welcome back Matt!
Wow, I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience, but you got a great bag.
I go in to that store alot and while no one is ever overly friendly I've been lucky that they have never been rude.

I have to agree about the 5th avenue store - I have shopped at many LV stores in many different cities/countries, and the staff at the 5th avenue store are hands-down, the WORSE.