Guess who's back?!?!

So Happy to have u back and sorry that the riddies tried to steal your joy- I have heard this experienced so much that I have decided if it ever happens to em again I am going to get just as abrasive and stay until I get what I want - I used to get nervous when I first shopped LV now I think buck up and hand me the bag ladeeeeeeee-LOL

Your new tote is fab fab fab!!!

welcome back, glad you got something.
Tell us about your LV 5th Ave experience! It think it's always a gamble to go there.
When did you go? what did you look at? Did you go upstairs?
details details please

Welcome baCK. That is a great bag. When I was in Ny it was Christmas so everyone was nice at the boutique. Do you think we should attend Toronto tpf meet? It is close.

Congrats Matt!! This is my absolute favorite bag from the DG line. Yours is beautiful!!The date code should be in the big open pocket, not the cell phone pocket. It is at the very top right hand corner of the pocket but is tone-on-tone so very difficult to see without proper lighting.

I love the Damier-Geánt Couguar.. it's really cute, especially in Terre. Nice choice! :biggrin: I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at LV on 5th. When I was in NYC, I went to the LV in Soho. They were rude there too... but I liked how the store was set-up.