Guess who went to Gucci and Luisa??

caruava

O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
So I go down to Collins St, Melbourne to go look for some shoes. They were sold out of my size in every pair that I liked. :crybaby:
So to make up for it....

In all similar situations, as usual I end up with other things... :P

Here is the first thing I got. 50% off at Luisa next to the Gucci boutique!!! :yahoo:

$700 AU or approx. $560 US. Always wanted one of the bamboo handle bags, and since the Peggy was a disappointment (for me anyway, just never liked it, too awkward and uncomfortable) this was a lovely surprise!!!

And they only had 3 of them in the day before. Old stock but I don't care. I got the last one. By the way, any Melbourne people wanting the moon bag version, they still have it. Same fabric and only $800 after discount!

Attachments

• IMG_2557.JPG
    IMG_2557.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 64
After getting the bag I walk 20m to the Gucci boutique, since I couldn't get shoes I looked for a belt. All the SA's went NUTS when I told them how much I got the bag for next door. We all love a good buy... :P

Couldn't find anything that I liked so the SA suggested I go upstairs and looked at the scarves. They had the huge square one in the same print as my bag but I found this one which would be easier to wear. I'd only ever wear it around my head or on my bag. This is my first scarf and I LOVE it! Something tells me it won't be the last...

So in all, it was a GREAT day!!!! :yahoo::wlae::yahoo:

Attachments

• IMG_2555.JPG
    IMG_2555.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2556.JPG
    IMG_2556.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 55
Guess what I got in the mail today from annsfabulousfinds.com? I absolutely love it. Been looking for it for ages cos I could find were the black or brown leathered ones. I'm a big fan of the cream canvas combo! And the studs make is look so different. Very different to what I would usually get. I love it!!! :love:

This is the small size. Approx 9'.5'' by 8''. Interesting note.... this bag weighed a fair bit, in fact close to half a kilo!!! (exact was about 450 grams)

2 Gucci bags in 10 days how could this week get any better! :yahoo:

PS: I highly reccomend anns fab finds, customer service was great, instant replies, felt like I was buying within Australia and not from the States! (Thanks to Litigatrix (fendi thread) for recommending them. :yes:)

Attachments

• IMG_2602.JPG
    IMG_2602.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2600.JPG
    IMG_2600.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2599.JPG
    IMG_2599.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 45