Guess who went shopping today?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ME!!!
    [​IMG]
    Epi Speedy 30 in Mandarin and Astropil:love:

2. aha. very fabulous~!

Congrats on your purchase. That is a great color for summer...

3. :huh:h yay! that is gorgeous. i've been sitting at the computer contemplating that exact buy (mandarin speedy)! its soo pretty! and a great color, very fresh and very spring!

4. I am so jealous!!!! :Push: :P

It's so gorgeous, I love it :love: Congrats!

5. OOHH Gorgeous!! I love Mandarin Epi! Congrats LV addict!

6. Thank you, ladies!!! I think the ONLY thing that bothers me about the bag is that the lock and keys are gold and the rest of the hardware is platinum.:sad2:

7. OMG you can't be for real... that bag is TDF!

Can you post pic's of you modelling it ?

8. "Thank you, ladies!!! I think the ONLY thing that bothers me about the bag is that the lock and keys are gold and the rest of the hardware is platinum.:sad2:"
    Really, that bothers you? Bc in my book, that's perfect! It give you license to wear the bag w/ either color jewelry.

9. you go girl! and that astropil is adorable. i think i have to get one of those :love:

10. love, love, love the color! It's perfect for summer! Congrats!

11. What a beauty!! Stunning color! :smile: What fun! :smile:

12. Never mind the comment about the hardware!!! I think I need my eyes checked NOW!!!:wacko: It's all gold!!!
    I am NO Angie or Pam:lol: but here is me with my baby Epi!!!
    [​IMG]

13. wooww it looks great on you congratz!!

14. its hot!! I love the bag on you ..

15. Now I definatley want an Epi Speedy!! I'll be going next week after I get my new car.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice