Guess who just received a parcel today...

1. My Vanilla Jasmin is here! :yahoo:

I was so excited to go pick it up and to go home and open it, I forgot to put the car in park before releasing the brake pedal so I almost backed up into the closing garage. :lol:

After getting it out of the box, I was actually a little shocked when I first saw it in its dustbag...it was so...YELLOW :wtf:. To be honest, I was a little disappointed; I guess I was expecting more of an off-white cream colour, but it's more yellowish like...actually FRENCH VANILLA ICE CREAM, lol, hence the name. But not so yellow like the actual Yellow epi.

But then I looked at it under natural lighting and it was gorgeous. :love: Still has more of a yellow-ish tone than I'd like, but I loveeee the bag. Best of all, the bag is pretty much in MINT condition--no tarnishing of the hardware, only very very minor surface scratches, and the inside lining is immaculate!
    The colour is really growing on me now--I figured, it's a really unique colour compared to the rest of my bag collection, so I really don't need any more white bags!! I can use some different colours! Although it's not white or cream, I still think it'll go with anything...especially jeans and a cute pink top!

The Jasmin isn't as large as I thought--it's the PERFECT size for me...fits everything that I need, and it's just such a structured bag.

I'm at my boyfriend's house right now, so I can't post pics yet, but I'll take some pics as soon as I get home. :yahoo:

2. Show us a picture!

3. picture pleeeasseee!!!!!!!!

4. I can't wait to see it!

5. Oh, Congrats!! Please post pic!

6. Congrats! :nuts:

7. Don't forget some pics sweety!!! can't wait!! congrats!

8. Congrats!

9. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: SO HAPPY to hear you are pleased with the bag!!!:wlae:

10. Congrats! I love the vanilla epi..it's such a gorgeous color! I have to get something in that color someday :yes:

11. Congrats.

12. Me too! Stupid me had a vanilla jasmin and pochette in my hands in LV like 3 years ago or so but I bought my Tod's bag instead.....I do love my Tod's bag though......

The color is much more of a pale yellow which is what I liked about it!

13. Congrats sounds great, can't wait to see it!

14. i cant wait to see the pics~!

15. Your bag sounds gorgeous! Congrats:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice