Guess who just got engaged? Damn Skippy, its ME!

1. Me and my boyfriend decided to go to Starbucks since it was a nice night out. When we got there, I sat down and he ordered our regular drink. When he came up to the table he said, "one grande ristretto caramel macchiato with one diamond ring." Holy crap. I didn't know that such a thing existed on the menu. He then asked me to marry him and the rest, as you say, is history :biggrin:

[​IMG]

2. Best wishes! I'm happy for you! Gorgeous ring!

3. Congrats, beautiful ring!!!!!!

4. Awww, congrats!!! :love:

5. Awww! Congratulations! The ring is beautiful!!!

6. Congratulations on your engagement! What a beautiful ring. Did you know he was going to pop the question or was it a complete surprise?

7. Beautiful ring! Congratulations!!!!

8. congratulations!!! were you totally surprised and choked up?
    was the starbucks in on it?? lol
    it's a beautiful ring... :love:

9. It was a surprise. When he said 'and a diamond ring' at the end I was confused but then he showed me the ring and I was like all giddy like a girl of twenty three. Haha :biggrin:

Thanks for the warm comments. They make me feel all fuzzy inside. :smile:

10. holy geez. the summer heat makes my fingers look like sausages :sad: haha

11. holy moly! that ring is gorgeous, girl! congratulations!!! that's so sweet and unexpected! :smile:

totally off topic--but i love your avatar! the pillsbury doughboy is too cute. :smile:

12. congrats!!
    That ring is gorgeous...

13. awww cute..Congrats! and that ring is so beautiful!

14. congrats, what a beautiful ring! :heart:

15. Gorgeous ring!! I love how he proposed =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice