Guess who has a new MAM?!

Fenix

\(^_^)/`
Feb 15, 2007
Just arrived the other day ^_^ can't believe there hasn't been a reveal of those leather yet... it's gorgeous. I was originally a bit iffy since I though it would be very stuff like the embossed crocs, but it's definitely softer. And very, very luxe!

Still haven't taken out the paper since I'm not sure if I'm giving this to my boyfriend's mom. I originally bought this for her but it has the issue where one of the clasps on the side juts out since it hangs too long. (Or maybe that's just an excuse so I can keep her for myself O_O!!)

2posak5.jpg

331iwra.jpg

2n22if.jpg

118q0i1.jpg

Pockets & lining
2cmvi3k.jpg

24eb2vp.jpg

29lk2gp.jpg

This leather/color looks good in every style that it comes in!! I love Bronze Python!!! I agree with Coco, you are a better person than me. I think I would have to keep it for myself. . . defects and all. . .:angel:

Thanks for your comments, everyone. Well, I'm having a tough time parting with her that's for sure :P

This is really pretty. Would you say the pics capture the color accurately? On LB it looks like it has a brassy/orange tint to it...
The color is true on my screen. It's slightly shimmery... and can photograph differently depending on the light... it showed up as more gold in some of my photos too.

Calling it Bronze python is a pretty accurate description of the color I think. HTH.