Guess who got their first LV peice...for FREE!!!

I don't think I've ever been inside. My aunt said that its haunted! :hrmm:

Not the WHOLE hotel..but yup it is...some rooms..I get the chills just typing that.

Hi.. just_jill325.. Believe you just presented a new LV lover into our town :nuts: By the way, my kids and I love Fort Garry Sunday Brunch too :P

you can call me jill ;). I dunno about an LV lover..he's hardcore on hating LV...well monogram mostly, he just likes damier and suhali..and LV ties..lol I'm still on the look out for a lady carrying a Vienna Mizi!! and if an asian girl comes up to you and starts complimenting it and asks to touch it, it's ME! lol...k...so don't run away!

Not the WHOLE hotel..but yup it is...some rooms..I get the chills just typing that.
you can call me jill ;). I dunno about an LV lover..he's hardcore on hating LV...well monogram mostly, he just likes damier and suhali..and LV ties..lol I'm still on the look out for a lady carrying a Vienna Mizi!! and if an asian girl comes up to you and starts complimenting it and asks to touch it, it's ME! lol...k...so don't run away!

Hi.. Jill.. You are so funny :roflmfao: Your BF will come around into loving every LV :P Hasn't had a chance to carry the bag yet :sad: These two days had been crazy, my poor lovie still sitting in the dust bag :sad: I promise I won't run because I would react the same when I see one too :P Actually I almost walked up to someone asking to touch her white MC Trouville yesterday. But I didn't because my son said I am embarrassing him :Push:

I loove going for their Sunday Brunches..that's what she usually gives us for Christmas! MMM...have you been to their Sunday Brunch?? It's like sooooooooooooooooooooo gooood...:drool:..I have chocolate fondue for breakfast :tup:

You sure seem to love food! lol Creme Brule, Steaks, Chocolate Fondue (I don't even know what that is!). And still you're so skinny!

Hi.. Jill.. You are so funny :roflmfao: Your BF will come around into loving every LV :P Hasn't had a chance to carry the bag yet :sad: These two days had been crazy, my poor lovie still sitting in the dust bag :sad: I promise I won't run because I would react the same when I see one too :P Actually I almost walked up to someone asking to touch her white MC Trouville yesterday. But I didn't because my son said I am embarrassing him :Push:​

lol..yeah that's probably what my bf would say too!

What happens in some rooms?! :shocked:

My mom is staying at that hotel for my cousin's wedding. :hrmm: But she ain't afraid of no ghost!

I have nooo clue...I don't dare ask! well I read iin one book anyway that in one room someone just appears and stuff..it's scary!

You sure seem to love food! lol Creme Brule, Steaks, Chocolate Fondue (I don't even know what that is!). And still you're so skinny!

yeah, I have an appreciate for food. oh, believe me..I am not skinny! At the rate I am going, I'm gonna gain 10lbs by end of 2007. I'm trying to cut down on my intake now though (i've been eating a lot of rice lately)..and eat less junk..(mmm hershey's chocolate almonds...and cookies by george chocolate chunk..<-- that you have to try when you come here!). I did this cleansing thing for my bday where I ate a lot of veggies (carrots, cucumber) yogurt, less rice etc..and it worked quite well but then I started not feeling good in April like chest pains, and stress from finals that I just ate whatever I wanted. But i gotta start smartenin up again....and this is totally OT..lol.​

Oh so you just read it in a book, you didn't hear it from anyone who actually witnessed anything!

it was in a book, and my bf has told me stuff about the hotel too and others too...but I haven't talked to someone who actually witnessed it..it's always a third party (like, I know someone who saw the ghost). but whatever..as long as I'm not in the same room as them that's ooooooooookay!

it was in a book, and my bf has told me stuff about the hotel too and others too...but I haven't talked to someone who actually witnessed it..it's always a third party (like, I know someone who saw the ghost). but whatever..as long as I'm not in the same room as them that's ooooooooookay!

So lets say you won a free night at the Fort Garry! Would ya stay there? :nuts: