Guess who got their first LV peice...for FREE!!!

Yay- another cles convert! I use a cles for my daily wallet- so nice and compact!

LOL, he was sooo surprised at how much he could fit in there...I think lastnight he managed to fit his cash, license, debit card, credit card, and a hand full of tickets he is selling for our friend's wedding social.

LOL..oh I'm sure he'll repay me somehow..I'll keep you guys posted!

LOL, he was sooo surprised at how much he could fit in there...I think lastnight he managed to fit his cash, license, debit card, credit card, and a hand full of tickets he is selling for our friend's wedding social.

LOL..oh I'm sure he'll repay me somehow..I'll keep you guys posted!

Ooh, is that a Winnipeg only thing? My cousin from Winnipeg just made $7000 from his wedding social!

darn it! your bf gets free LV all the time!!!! no fair lol

I KNOOOOW! first the catalog, and now the cles...but don't worry... if he keeps it, it's gonna come with a price..LOL :graucho:

Ooh, you should buy him a black one! Does he have a birthday coming up anytime soon? :biggrin:

His birthday isn't until October...but mayybeee..

Ooh, is that a Winnipeg only thing? My cousin from Winnipeg just made $7000 from his wedding social!

yeah, it's a Winnipeg thing...It gives me hope that I can get married sooner than later..LOL. I wonder if I went to your cousin's social..we've gone to a lot this year..and it's not even june yet!!!

His birthday isn't until October...but mayybeee..

yeah, it's a Winnipeg thing...It gives me hope that I can get married sooner than later..LOL. I wonder if I went to your cousin's social..we've gone to a lot this year..and it's not even june yet!!!

Well that just gives you more time to save up! :devil: Its $305 for the suhali cles!

My cousin's wedding isn't even until November! At the Fort Gary Hotel! :nuts:

Well that just gives you more time to save up! :devil: Its $305 for the suhali cles!

My cousin's wedding isn't even until November! At the Fort Gary Hotel! :nuts:

we'll see if he still wants a cles by then...he probably wants clothes more.LOL

OMG..I looove Fort Gary hotel. The bf's grandma is like head of housekeeping and she's been with the Hotel for like a 20+ years and for her 65th (5 years ago) she threw this humangouse bday party with like 300+ people mostly paid by the hotel..and now for ther 70th, she's throwing another party..but I don't think it's as big. I loove going for their Sunday Brunches..that's what she usually gives us for Christmas! MMM...have you been to their Sunday Brunch?? It's like sooooooooooooooooooooo gooood...:drool:..I have chocolate fondue for breakfast :tup:

we'll see if he still wants a cles by then...he probably wants clothes more.LOL

OMG..I looove Fort Gary hotel. The bf's grandma is like head of housekeeping and she's been with the Hotel for like a 20+ years and for her 65th (5 years ago) she threw this humangouse bday party with like 300+ people mostly paid by the hotel..and now for ther 70th, she's throwing another party..but I don't think it's as big. I loove going for their Sunday Brunches..that's what she usually gives us for Christmas! MMM...have you been to their Sunday Brunch?? It's like sooooooooooooooooooooo gooood...:drool:..I have chocolate fondue for breakfast :tup:

I don't think I've ever been inside. My aunt said that its haunted! :hrmm: