Guess who got the yucky marron bag?

1. ...me. I must be crazy. :shocked:

I got the conclusion 06 marron and 06 truffle are not the color I want: 06 marron is too black for me and I have seen weird truffles. So I pressed the bid now button on a 2004 marron City with filthy handles. No one overbid me. I won. :shocked:

Here's what I'll do. I've been riding horses and I know how to clean a saddle. This bag is going to have to prove she's worth her price. She will get the shock treatment: saddle soap and a brush. She'll have to be a man, you see. Let's see if she has guts.

Wish me good luck ladies, for I really intend to clean the sh* out of it. :shocked: Hope I won't regret spending those 800 $... :shocked: I am crazy. I am nuts. I am worried about what I just did. :oh:

2. it was item 260001005792. At least the seller seems to know what she's doing.

0618balenciaga1.JPG
  3. Wow congrats! I don't think you are crazy, the bag is beautiful (appart from the handles of course but that's a minor problem) Good luck with the cleaning and let us know how it goes!

4. You're not crazy at all! Marron is such a beautiful colour and I'm sure you'll be able to do something to clean the handles

5. It is a very beautiful colour! Good luck with the cleaning.

I wish you well,

Bridget

6. congratulation to your new purchase! it is not yucky at all. it is still a beauty but just need some tender loving care. please post "after" pictures for us.:biggrin:

7. Looking forward to before and after pics! Good luck! (Love your story..."be a man"...LOL)

8. LOL! You tell it well:smile:) Congrats on winning the 04 Marron and good luck with the cleaning.

9. I think I do need luck, so let's cross fingers.

I need to go buy saddle soap. Oh, well , my boyfriend already thinks I have lost my mind anyway... :rolleyes:

There will definitely be pictures!!!! Stay tuned!!!

10. Congrats on your purchase! It is a lovely color. Can't wait to see your "after" pics!

11. You know what- you will fix the handles!!! If you can't do it yourself then take her to a good repair place! There have been recommendations on the PF in the past!

Congrats! It is a beautiful bag and the leather is awesome!

12. awe, betises-girl, i'm so happy you've rescued her :yes: ...just give her a little TLC & some saddle soap & she'll be fine!!!

13. Thanks Zacorey!!! :upsidedown: I am determined to get this solved!!! :graucho:

I like the subtitle to your avatar, btw. My mom used to work in a department of my city's university for autistic children, so i've always had a soft spot for this issue.

14. The color is so gorgeous on this bag, and you will be able to clean those handles, I just know it!! You go girl and let us know what happens!:heart:

15. that's the bag i wanted to bid on!!!!! (with the dark handles). I sorta started another thread titled "is there a cure for dark handles"...there's some GREAT suggestions on that thread. Give it a try and keep us posted. CONGRATULATIONS on your win!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice