Guess who got another Noe?!

1. ME!!!:yahoo:
    I swear to you I can NOT believe that this bag is 15 years old!!!:nuts: There is NOT ONE mark on this bag!!! Whoever owned it must have kept it in the dust bag all these years!!! I can not believe I only paid $250.00 for it!!!:jammin: I am LOVING my new Noe!!!! Here are some pics!:wlae:

NEWNOE.jpg NEWNOE1.jpg NEWNOE2.jpg NOEGROUPSHOT.jpg
  2. Woooho, 4 Noés :wlae:
    Congrats!

3. A tri-color!! Awesome! Irene I also have a bicolor red and black noe but it the opposite of yours :love:

4. Wow, it looks unbelievably good for a 15 year old, congrats!

5. Congrats!!!! :yahoo: Great colors!

6. :nuts: the deal of the year! what a great price for such a beauty:love: congrats!

7. Wow! Go Irene! lol! :yahoo:
    The bag is gorgeous, i'm lovin the colours! It looks FAB in the tri-colour
    :heart: Loves It! :heart:
    Thanx for posting!
    xxxRosexxx

8. Aaaahhhh! Congrats!:yahoo: I'm really loving these Epi Noes.

9. Wow Irene!! It's great looking!! It looks so new!! Congrats and enjoy your new Noe!!!

10. it's GORGEOUS!!! so vintage :yahoo:
    u're my speedy & petit noe idol irene :love:

11. Although I'm not a fan of the Noe for myself, it's a nice bag on others and that red and black one looks awesome!

12. Way to go Irene!:yahoo: What a great deal you got! It's gorgeous!!:love:

13. pretty, congrats!

14. I cant believe your new noe it 15 years old!! It looks like its in great condition, congrats!

15. Whoa - you are on a role with the Noe! That is a fantastic price for a bag in such good condition. Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice