Guess who got a Muse II!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ME! :biggrin:

It's been a couple weeks but I want to thank goodmornin for posting the info on this bag in the "Sales and Deals" thread a little while back. You rock! :okay:

Without further ado, here is my new "Miroslava" Muse II in the Medium size.
    For sizing purposes I'm 5'10"! :wlae:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'd also like to add that this bag isn't as fussy as I thought it would be and it has been a great every day bag for me. I have the "unlatching" down and I keep the the strap closest to the front unhooked so I can grab my wallet with ease. The back pocket is PERFECT for my keys, chapstick and cell phone. And Cosmo, I'll be sure to add these tidbits to the MUSE 2 info thread. :biggrin:

2. Congrats! So glad we've got another happy Muse Two lover! ;)

3. Yay, congratulations, it looks great on you!!

4. gorgeous! I love this color combination!
    congrats!

5. Love it! :graucho:

6. Mia Bella !! That bag looks amazing on you!! Perfect size fit~! The leather also looks utterly divine!! :love::love::love:

Glad it went to a loving home!!

7. Wow, it looks amazing! You are so lucky to be tall!

8. Thanks everyone! :woohoo:

goodmornin, I promise I'll take really good care of her! :biggrin:

jellybebe, Thanks! :smile: Whew, I was going back and forth for so long trying to choose between the Medium and the Large. Normally at my height I should be wearing Large bags which I don't usually prefer but the Large was starting to appeal to me. However, when goodmornin posted the deal on this bag I bit the bullet and had to buy the Medium and I really do love it. When I have it filled up more than usual I appreciate its size. Oof! :sweatdrop:

9. Congrats! It looks lovely on you! Enjoy your new Muse II!

10. You look like a model! Congrats!

11. u're so lucky. ive been looking for this one in this colour combo

12. Please be sure to post your awesome modeling pics in our Reference Library!

13. This bag is JUST beautiful....I have the same one and love it!

14. congrats! that's my absolute FAVORITE color combo.

i really hope they release new color blocks soon.

15. it's gorgeous! i absolutely ADORE that color combination, CONGRATS