Guess who came in the mail today....MY FIRST BALENCIAGA EVER, 07 VERT D'EAU CITY!!

Thank you everyone for your sweet comments, its so hard to get back to every single person! Her leather is amazing and I practically :drool: everytime I look at her. She is brand new from AR, hmwe46, can you believe it? She just came that way; a perfect little leather puddle. Ahhhhh :yahoo:

your vert is suppppper gorgeous!!!!

vert d'eau seriously has the most amazing leather. it's so so so thick and SOOOO silky soft! congrats! she's going to look even more amazing after she's broken in :yes:

Thank you everyone for your sweet comments, its so hard to get back to every single person! Her leather is amazing and I practically :drool: everytime I look at her. She is brand new from AR, hmwe46, can you believe it? She just came that way; a perfect little leather puddle. Ahhhhh :yahoo:
I was wondering too if it was new as it looks so perfect! I've already posted here but had to come back to take a look. I think I may put this color on my wishlist.:yes:

CIMG0237.jpg

She's already starting to melt into a puddle! I love this shade of green...it's so soft, silky and feminine.....congrats!!! :girlsigh:

Well said, congrats on your smooshy-smooth beauty!!! :tup:

Well, I had to go and order one just like it!!!! Thanks a lot for making me drool all over yours. Lol! Hope to get it early next week. This is a luscious color, in fact it is probably my favorite Bbag color! :yahoo: