Guess who came in the mail today....MY FIRST BALENCIAGA EVER, 07 VERT D'EAU CITY!!

Jan 27, 2008
Everyone, my baby came today! I felt like a puppy waiting for its owner to get home seeing as I was like waiting all day by the door :P but she finally came!! I'm so excited about it; I've been working really hard to save up enough money to buy one on my own and she's everything I pictured and so much more (it sounds so cliche sorry :lol:) She's SUPER slouchy, & soft, but not too thin or distressed. Shes PERFECT and I want to give a shoutout to sasha and AR for helping me find this little baby! Now to present, my first bbag EVER, my 07 Vert D'eau City!! Ps Modeling pics in "Photos Wearing Your Bbags--pictures" Section!

Straight out of the bag!!
CIMG0227.jpg

Front w/o flash
CIMG0229.jpg

Back w/o Flash
CIMG0233.jpg

Back Closeup of leather
CIMG0234.jpg

puddle of amazing leather :love:
CIMG0237.jpg

Enjoy!!

Congratulations on an amazing first bbag!!! The leather is gorgeous!! And the color - ummmmm :drool:!! Every time I see pictures of Vert d'eau I find myself wondering why I do not own this color!! And yours is really, really gorgeous - the perfect minty mint shade!!

Oh goodness, that is TDF!!!! I love that color, it's not something you see everywhere you turn! Gorgeous!! Congrats-isn't it great getting your very first bbag? There's nothing like it!!! :smile:

cutiepie--thank you! She is super slouchy and soft, I love her!
coutureobsessed--Thank you so much! yes, the leather truly is yummy. You should add a vert deau to your collection too!
antubella--aww thanks she was a lucky find for my first bag!
debsmith--she IS a puddle already, I was shocked! And you're right--the color is classy and feminine thank you!
antonia--thank you so much! I loved this color because its NOT the most popular color!
tofuchan--thanks!
sunny--I'll post pics of her when she gets broken in more. And thanks for the comments about modeling pics!
chichi--your little doggie is amazing!!
robbins--thank you so much!
jira--haha I know, I'm addicted! I just see a bag on my list, and I haven't been able to stop myself! I'm on ban now though haha. Bank account can't handle it!
Nanaz--the leather is indeed yummy, your Juane day looks yummy too!!