Guess which celebrity just promoted FAKE LVs !!!

That's part of the reason why she is so rich - she doesn't spend a lot of money. Either she is given things or she buys cheap fakes.

I agree with the pfer who said that she hoped LV would never GIVE Paris anymore LV freebies!!!

If I was her, I'd have never ever stated those things in an interview cause I wouldnt want to endager my ability to get LV freebies if I was her! lol ...I'd be like noooo way would I ever carry anything but those given to me straight from LV! lol :roflmfao::nuts:

... Paris Hilton :wtf:

I was watching an interview with her and Nicole Richie on the set of the Simple Life (tv show). She was holding a Mini Lin Speedy ....with PINK HANDLES !!!!!! :tdown:

The interviewer was a woman and she was wearing LV too ! But hers was authentic I think.. it was a PM Bosphore.. She seemed interested in Ms. Hilton's bag so she asked something like "I like your bag.. I never saw LVs with pink handles before" (thats when i notcied it , lol)

And Paris smiled and said... (this is the unbelievable part):

"Oh. Well this bag isn't really real. I got it from Chinatown for 45 bucks. Its cute, isnt it?"

And the interviewer I guess was shocked because she said "You?! Wearing a knockoff bag?" (like she cant believe it)

And Paris said "Well, personally, I dont care if a bag is real or not. But I actually like fakes better, because like you can use it and it looks cute and its 50 times cheaper. Theres also more variety cos some of the cute fake ones I have... They dont have them in real shops."

OMG! I WAS SO SHOCKED!

Btw, the quotes above arent EXACTLY word-for-word what they said. Im just typing what I remember.

:tdown:

Is this on you-tube? I want to see it.

this does get me a tad bothered . Im not going to lie i bought a fake speedy long time ago and i thought the same as paris in a way. but then i got the feel of the authentic LV and i fell in love. Im not the richest person in the world not even close to being rich. BUt once you have the taste of an Authentic LV you never go back to crap.And i makes me sad that someone like Paris Hilton has all the money in the world is buying conterfeit items .

I will never understand anyone carrying a fake. I agree I hope LV will not give her any more frreebies. The loyal clientelle in the real world who give them loads of bucks don't get freebies so why should she? She should actually be banned from LV for carrying fakes!

I don't agree with her point of view, but it isn't new. There are plenty of people who feel the same way she does about fake bags. They just want what they like, they don't care about authenticity.

I have never owned a fake bag and I don't agree with them but this just isn't all that shocking to me. While I love my bags, I also know that many think I am insane for spending as much as I do on them. Just because Paris Hilton is wealthy doesn't mean that she (or any other wealthy person) wouldn't rather spend money elsewhere. It may not be right but it's true.

... Paris Hilton :wtf:

I was watching an interview with her and Nicole Richie on the set of the Simple Life (tv show). She was holding a Mini Lin Speedy ....with PINK HANDLES !!!!!! :tdown:

The interviewer was a woman and she was wearing LV too ! But hers was authentic I think.. it was a PM Bosphore.. She seemed interested in Ms. Hilton's bag so she asked something like "I like your bag.. I never saw LVs with pink handles before" (thats when i notcied it , lol)

And Paris smiled and said... (this is the unbelievable part):

"Oh. Well this bag isn't really real. I got it from Chinatown for 45 bucks. Its cute, isnt it?"

And the interviewer I guess was shocked because she said "You?! Wearing a knockoff bag?" (like she cant believe it)

And Paris said "Well, personally, I dont care if a bag is real or not. But I actually like fakes better, because like you can use it and it looks cute and its 50 times cheaper. Theres also more variety cos some of the cute fake ones I have... They dont have them in real shops."

OMG! I WAS SO SHOCKED!

Btw, the quotes above arent EXACTLY word-for-word what they said. Im just typing what I remember.

:tdown:

whose payroll is paris on? Did LV ask her to leave a boutique or that they didnt have the bag she wanted, so this is her method of retaliation? Hard to believe she would promote something "50 times cheaper" being the heiress that she is with hardly any concern for $$$