Guess what???

new2mulbs

I❤Mulberry
Sep 15, 2012
PP bays wowed the interviewers and I got the job!!! They emailed me last night saying they wanted me on board. Still need to iron out a few details like salary (don't they know I have a mulberry addiction???) but hopefully it can all be sorted!

Wooooooohooooooooooooooooo

PP bays wowed the interviewers and I got the job!!! They emailed me last night saying they wanted me on board. Still need to iron out a few details like salary (don't they know I have a mulberry addiction???) but hopefully it can all be sorted!

Fab news, well done you and PP Bays :yahoo:

Wow, congratulation!!!! Looking forward to see many more Mulberry to come :graucho::tup::tup:

Well done, but I bet it was you who wowed them really :smile:

Thanks everyone it's such a relief - I'm not jumping around yet until I know we can sort out the salary but still I'm Happy that I'm not on the shelf and past it like I thought!! :smile:

Congrats! I believe the done thing in these circumstances is to immediately procure yourself a ruinously expensive handbag in order to properly celebrate. You can trust me on this. I used to work in recruitment.