Guess What?!?!

1. Sorry about the wait but i have been busy.... but I GOT THE JOB! im gonna be working at the LV in the Saks in Boston! I pretty much got recruited to work there while i was shopping! I found out last week and i am starting this coming saturday. sooo goodbye Lacoste and hello Louis Vuitton! Also while i was picking up my handbook i picked up the snowflake pins tooo they are soooo cute! i love my store manager... she was like u probably dont need product knowledge since u know so much already and said i can probably teach the other associates a thing or two... haha i was sooo flattered... here are the pics of the pins! (sorry my digicam is still broken sooo i had to use my cell again!)

09-16-06_2223.jpg

2. congratulations! i didn't know that there's a LV counter in the Saks in boston! how did i miss that? is that the Saks in copley place?

3. well the saks in the prudential(its connected to copley) they just opened yesterday! its a new store and its gorgeous!

4. oh WOW! :nuts: congrats!!:flowers: :heart: and i am so jealous!!!:graucho: :love:

5. congratulations! i don't think i could work for LV.... i'd go nuts! :nuts: and my paycheque will go right back to the company every month :shame:

6. Hikau - CONGRATS!!! :yahoo: :flowers: I totally bet you're going to have a blast... I wish I was you so I could roll around in the Store Room!!! :nuts:

7. yea thats probably whats going to happen to me... i mean my paychecks go there already haha!

8. Congrats!! :smile: Your gonna have soooooooooo much fun!!

9. Congrats ! And the snowflake pins are so cute. :yes:

10. You're super lucky! I wish I could get a job like that, however, I'm not good with sales at all! Have fun!

11. Wow !congratulations!!if i ever go to boston soon,i will stop there,i would like to work at a LV store when im older also,did the job require a certain age and experience?

12. well i worked retail since i was 17(im 21 now) so thats 4 years of experience... but also i got the interview immediately because i knew the people that worked at the other store so well

13. HIKAU!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!! You are my new SA!!!!!!!!! I am coming to Boston on Oct. 7th (Saturday)!!!!!!!! Now, I will come to the LV in Saks!!!! Whoooooo hooooooo!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

14. ahhhhh! i know im sooo excited... u can be my first real client since i know u will come back all the time=)

15. ^^ Yay! Yay! Yay! That is sooooo awesome!!! I'm so excited for you, and to meet you!!!! Yes, I will be there as many times as I can, man!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice