Guess what was outside my door tonight?

beeb

O.G.
May 29, 2008
The first Tano I fell in love with online was the Truffle Minilisa, which as we all know is very hard to find right now. So, knowing that, I spent my birthday/bridal shower money on a gorgeous Avocado French Nanny (and an accidental purchase of a Grape Shopper, but that's another story).

Well, magically, MHB e-mailed the other night that the Truffle was in stock! Unfortunately with our wedding 3 weeks away I knew I could not afford it. By the time I got home, it was out of stock again anyway. I also figured that I was SOL on a pre-order as Tano only makes so many of everything and so many people wanted that bag.

So anyway, I got home tonight and outside my door was a large bag with a card marked "Baby", from my fiance of course. I came inside, opened it and screamed, as there was my beloved TRUFFLE MINILSA!!! :yahoo::wlae::yahoo::wlae:An early birthday present from my future hubby! :heart:When I was drooling over it several nights ago I stepped out to get him something to eat, and he took advantage and e-mailed the link to his brother. They hunted one down at a shop about 30 miles away, and his brother got it for him today.

Now tell me, am I not marrying the most amazing man ever?!
:cloud9: And getting the best brother in law ever?! That sweet sweet man drove a total of 60 miles the same day as his NYPD physical exam & laid out the money for my fiance. :love:

Last edited:
That has got to be the sweetest story I have read in a while....I just want to say AWWWWWWWWWWW:heart:
What an awesome couple of guys you have! Congrats on your minilisa!

Oh my gosh that is the sweetest thing ever!!! I loved the story and you are one lucky lady getting an awesome hubby and in-law!!! Tell him he done good. :tup: And let's see pics of that gorgeous bag!

Oh goodness!!!!! I seriously have tears in my eyes! That is suchhhhhhhhhhh a sweet story, definitely one of the sweetest I've heard on tpf! I love that your future hubby got his brother to be his partner in crime searching for a purse! Awh, love!!!

NOW LET'S SEE THAT PURSE!

What wonderful men! They both get votes for Best Enablers Ever! You are so lucky, and if you ever had any doubt about this man, put it behind you, because he is perfect. Smart, good taste, and loves you.

You are very very lucky. My hubby would never do anything like that.
If you weren't marrying that man, I would!!!!!!!!! LOL

Enjoy your minlisa, and congrat on your upcoming wedding. I wish you a lifetime of minilisas at your front door