Guess what showed up on my doorstep!!

Amazing bag, BalenciagaLove! I had my name on the waitlist at Balenciaga NY for the emerald twiggy, but I took it off. I think I might have to put myself back on. If you don't mind me asking, did you order this from Bal NY, or another retailer? Congrats on a fabulous purchase!

angstofgumby said:
Amazing bag, BalenciagaLove! I had my name on the waitlist at Balenciaga NY for the emerald twiggy, but I took it off. I think I might have to put myself back on. If you don't mind me asking, did you order this from Bal NY, or another retailer? Congrats on a fabulous purchase!

Yes, please tell us where you got those gorgeous bags!!!

Aloha Rag. Free-shipping and no-tax. I was on the waitlist here at my local NM and then figured, why not check my friendly AR folks that I keep bugging for catalogs? They had a few different emerald bags when I last talked to them over this past weekend.

BalenciagaLove said:
Aloha Rag. Free-shipping and no-tax. I was on the waitlist here at my local NM and then figured, why not check my friendly AR folks that I keep bugging for catalogs? They had a few different emerald bags when I last talked to them over this past weekend.

Thanks! I should order from Aloha Rag one of these days. I live in New York so I have to pay sales tax at Bal NY and at Barneys. I could certainly save a few extra dollars by ordering from AR; the 8+% NY sales tax can really add up. I'm a little uneasy about letting someone else pick my bags for me, but so many people seemed pleased with Aloha Rag and their customer service, so perhaps I will give them a try.