Guess what showed up on my doorstep!!

BalenciagaLove

Plisse Me!
Feb 4, 2006
Ok... I know I said no more bags until Fall 06, but I hadn't gotten a summer bag yet (the Spy, Paddy and the other b-bags were spring so they can't really count, right?!?)

Here is my newest addition to my little B-bag family. I was a little reluctant to go with this color first, but I just love it!

Attachments

• Green Twiggy.JPG
    Green Twiggy.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 157
  • Green Slumpy.JPG
    Green Slumpy.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 124
  • Balenciaga Family.JPG
    Balenciaga Family.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 174
How pretty - it looks much nicer in your pictures than I had imagined. Great summer bag, but, you can wear that one year round I bet. :biggrin:

Are you a twiggy fan?

:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

weeeeeee heeeeeeeee another twiggy! :love:
wow! that green is beautiful!!!! i totally love it!!!! :love: :love:

thanks so much for sharing...

geez with all this talk about b-bags turning up on door steps etc... its time to do something eg/email and stick an order in! weeeeeeee heeeeeeee

Thanks everyone! It is the Emerald Twiggy.

Loganz - I would have never considered myself much of a twiggy fan until now, but I think the City is still my favorite style of B-bag. I just didn't want to get yet another city, but I think it's going to happen again and again and again!

Cristina - There is a white city with your name on it somewhere! It is a great bag, don't give up on it!

Pursegal - The last one is the ink. I love that color too. I can't wait to see your city when you get it in!