Guess what showed up on my doorstep!!

1. Ok... I know I said no more bags until Fall 06, but I hadn't gotten a summer bag yet (the Spy, Paddy and the other b-bags were spring so they can't really count, right?!?)

Here is my newest addition to my little B-bag family. I was a little reluctant to go with this color first, but I just love it!

Green Twiggy.JPG Green Slumpy.JPG Balenciaga Family.JPG
  2. :nuts:

It's beautiful, the color is great. Gahhh, I am insanely jealous! Even moreso of your white City! I want the same bag so badly! Your B-bags are gorgeous :love:

3. Congrats! They're beautiful! Is that the INk in the last pic?

4. How pretty - it looks much nicer in your pictures than I had imagined. Great summer bag, but, you can wear that one year round I bet. :biggrin:

Are you a twiggy fan?

5. Congrats!! That is such an awsome shade of green!! Im loving your other Cities too. So beautiful!

6. Stunning green- so perfect for Spring and come to think of it year round. Have fun!:lol:

7. :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

weeeeeee heeeeeeeee another twiggy! :love:
    wow! that green is beautiful!!!! i totally love it!!!! :love: :love:

thanks so much for sharing...

geez with all this talk about b-bags turning up on door steps etc... its time to do something eg/email and stick an order in! weeeeeeee heeeeeeee

8. Is that the Emerald?

9. :love:It's gorgeous! Is that teal? I am so jealous!!!

10. What an awesome color! Congratulations!

11. Thanks everyone! It is the Emerald Twiggy.

Loganz - I would have never considered myself much of a twiggy fan until now, but I think the City is still my favorite style of B-bag. I just didn't want to get yet another city, but I think it's going to happen again and again and again!

Cristina - There is a white city with your name on it somewhere! It is a great bag, don't give up on it!

Pursegal - The last one is the ink. I love that color too. I can't wait to see your city when you get it in!

12. :love: what a gorgeous color

13. Congratulations! The emerald is really pretty :love:

14. Congrats!!! I am seriously drooling over here! :love:Gorgeous bags!! Now I want my city in ink that much more!!!!

15. Truly gorgeous!! Gosh...you're making me want a balenciaga so bad!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice