Guess what showed up at my house today??

MamaToJakers

Live. Laugh. Love.
Nov 15, 2007
First, I will say that I cannot take pics until this evening .... sorry for the delay but DH is working in the office and that's the only computer that has the picture software. I *promise* to take some, though.

Ok...!

So on to the goods! I received, from a super sweet mama on one of my other bag boards, a GORGEOUS Jane Reaction in Beaujolais AND a Chicklit in Drizzle Gray Lenny leather!! (so it may have a name other than Chicklit because of the leather, but I don't know what that name is!!).

They are both gorgeous. I absolutely LOVE the Jane Reaction. It is the perfect bag for me - the color is divine, and the pockets, the size and the emebellishments are juuuuust right. :smile: I love the wallet, too - it is HUGE, though, and since I've been using a HH Pilot I have to get used to having so much space!!

So there you have it. I will take pics this evening, but let's just say that I'm in LOVE. :smile:
:heart:

Wow, what great luck! The Jane Reaction has always been one of my favorites and the beaujolais is a color that I really want. I also love the drizzle gray lenny leather. Can't wait for pictures!!

Yummm... I simply love this bag!!

(please pardon the dirty mirror....and the fluffy me, LOL!)

Attachments

• jr1.jpg
    jr1.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 122
  • jr2.jpg
    jr2.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 75
  • jr3.jpg
    jr3.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 79
  • jr4.jpg
    jr4.jpg