Guess what showed up at my house today??

omg mama! Both of those items are TERRIFIC!!!!!!!! I love the blue lining with the beaujolais bag! The drizzle gray is lovely too, cute cute cute I love them both! I'm surprised how much the bag reminds me of the Up Close and Personal! Slightly different features on the front but very similar!

Thanks, Voodoo and TK!! :smile:

Yeah, TK, it looks a lot like the UCAP to me, too. I was wondering what the differences were, other than the closure (magnetic snap on the JR vs the zipper on the UCAP).

yay mmtj! I have a beaujolais BB and the color is AMAZING! And just an FYI - I used Tarrago shoe cream #11 bordeaux on my baby and she's gorgeous!

Thank you, Watson's Mom!! I think I would like to try the Tarrago on the JR, since it's looking a little vintage and I've decided that I prefer the shiny new crunch leather. :smile:

Thanks, Voodoo and TK!! :smile:

Yeah, TK, it looks a lot like the UCAP to me, too. I was wondering what the differences were, other than the closure (magnetic snap on the JR vs the zipper on the UCAP).

The UCAP doesn't have the straps with the buckles between the pockets and it appears your drop length is slightly shorter. The front and side pockets and overall shape of the bag plus buckles to the long straps all look the same though!

Thanks everyone! I carried the JR (and the Chicklit!) all day today and I still love them! I think the beaujolais is the perfect color - by far my fave Tano color. Almost makes me think I never need to buy another bag again.

hahaha - just kidding. :smile: