Guess what my DH got for me?!

tokyogirl

Keanu!
O.G.
Jan 22, 2006
My DH gives me endless grief about my passion for Hermes bags.. However, he came back home from a recent business trip to the US with a big orange box under his arms! (Sorry if this photo isn't properly cropped)

47b6d922b3127cce8ac87a81941100000016102CYuWbdo5Y2

jag said:
Congrats Lucky girl! That is a gorgeous bag! Looks buttery soft! You have a very sweet husband!

Thanks, JAG! Yes, he isn't too bad. It is REALLY soft that it scratches easily. I have to make sure that the bag isn't rubbing up against anything...

tokyogirl said:
You should get one! Don't tell my husband, but I would have preferred the brown/orange combo. BUt I have also fallen in love with my black:heart:
If you don't know already, I have an addiction to black bags. The black bags usually don't stay on the shelves in my store. So, to be frank, I've never seen this combination in person. I love that black/red combo. Those are my two favorite colors. BTW, is that water buffalo? If it is, I think you will find it very hardy.

Love it...the black and red is gorgeous...as is the brown/orange. (Don't ever say anything to your hubby though!!!!)

I love the scarf with it...looks super!!!

I am sure that leather is dreamy, so enjoy!

hermesgroupie said:
If you don't know already, I have an addiction to black bags. The black bags usually don't stay on the shelves in my store. So, to be frank, I've never seen this combination in person. I love that black/red combo. Those are my two favorite colors. BTW, is that water buffalo? If it is, I think you will find it very hardy.

Actually, although in the photo it looks like a red, the lining/twilly is more of a dark orange. I actually don't know what the leather is, but it is really soft... This bag is really feathery light!

Kellybag said:
Love it...the black and red is gorgeous...as is the brown/orange. (Don't ever say anything to your hubby though!!!!)

I love the scarf with it...looks super!!!

I am sure that leather is dreamy, so enjoy!

Thanks Kellybag! No, I won't say anything to my husband. This is 200% better than other business trip gifts I have received... For some reason or the other, last business trip gifts have always been from Ferragamo... Finally, he has figured out that the stuff I want are in big orange boxes!

Wow! What a thing for me to wake up to! And what a DH you have.....it's fantastic, Tokyogirl......wear it well and often! Congratulations!!!!!

And, from another "love black" girl, I LOVE the color!!!!!

tokyogirl said:
Actually, although in the photo it looks like a red, the lining/twilly is more of a dark orange. I actually don't know what the leather is, but it is really soft... This bag is really feathery light!
Regardless the color, it's beautiful!!:flowers: