Guess what my DH got for me?!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. My DH gives me endless grief about my passion for Hermes bags.. However, he came back home from a recent business trip to the US with a big orange box under his arms! (Sorry if this photo isn't properly cropped)

[​IMG]

2. Congrats Lucky girl! That is a gorgeous bag! Looks buttery soft! You have a very sweet husband!

3. Thanks, JAG! Yes, he isn't too bad. It is REALLY soft that it scratches easily. I have to make sure that the bag isn't rubbing up against anything...

4. Baby that bag- its really beautiful!!!!

5. Tokyo, she's beautiful! I want one now!:greengrin:

6. You should get one! Don't tell my husband, but I would have preferred the brown/orange combo. BUt I have also fallen in love with my black:heart:

7. If you don't know already, I have an addiction to black bags. The black bags usually don't stay on the shelves in my store. So, to be frank, I've never seen this combination in person. I love that black/red combo. Those are my two favorite colors. BTW, is that water buffalo? If it is, I think you will find it very hardy.

8. Love it...the black and red is gorgeous...as is the brown/orange. (Don't ever say anything to your hubby though!!!!)

I love the scarf with it...looks super!!!

I am sure that leather is dreamy, so enjoy!

9. Actually, although in the photo it looks like a red, the lining/twilly is more of a dark orange. I actually don't know what the leather is, but it is really soft... This bag is really feathery light!

10. Thanks Kellybag! No, I won't say anything to my husband. This is 200% better than other business trip gifts I have received... For some reason or the other, last business trip gifts have always been from Ferragamo... Finally, he has figured out that the stuff I want are in big orange boxes!

11. Oooh so nice!! Enjoy!

12. Congratulations, that bag ia adorable... such a sweet DH!

13. Wow! What a thing for me to wake up to! And what a DH you have.....it's fantastic, Tokyogirl......wear it well and often! Congratulations!!!!!

And, from another "love black" girl, I LOVE the color!!!!!

14. Regardless the color, it's beautiful!!:flowers:

15. OMG it is beautiful!! :heart:3 Man I want an orange twilly so bad, I dont really know why. .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice