Guess what I saw at Chanel in Ginza, Tokyo

Hey guys- I meant to revive this thread after I came back from Tokyo a few weeks ago...I thought that it was so cool that tramcaro shared spy pics from the Chanel boutique in Ginza, so I also took some of the current styles when I was there (late March-early April). Unfortunately, that small pink Chevron WOC was gone by the time I made it there :crybaby:
IMG_0225.jpg

Just came back to the hotel, exhausted. Stopped by 2 Chanel stores today, one in Ginza and the other one in Omote-sando. Took some spy pics with my camera phone, but don't have equipment to hook up to computer yet to upload, and too tired to go looking for one.

BTW, the Ginza store sold the pink Chevron patent WOC, but I did manage to take a picture of the pink patent Chevron flap. Hopefully, DH will help find equipment to upload pictures soon.

So many metallic bags in navy blue, silver, pink, turquoise, making me drool, also patent bags in red, black... The Omote-sandos store has a pink irredescent/metallic python flap that are roughly $7500 CAD. Would buy it if win the jackpot, as it's the most beautiful bag ever.

Will put pictures soon! Now, need sleeppssss zzz.z...zzzz...zzzzzz

The pink python sounds like its TDF!!! I would love to see it! Now, what is the rubber python that you mentioned in an earlier post? I have never heard of the rubber python?