Guess what I just ordered ladies?

lovebags2

O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
Okay everyone, I did it!!!!

I just ordered a dark grey glossy Make Me Smile Midi!!!!!

I couldn't resist after seeing these gorgeous pictures.

Jackie promised me today, that I will LOVE this color. Any thoughts on either the style and/or color?

I think it will be a nice neutral for the fall/winter and a nice alternative to black. I'd love to hear everyone's opinion!:smile:

I think you made a beautiful choice and I'm sure you will LOVE her.

I'm really curious to see the dark grey glossy and how it compares to the matte leather we all know and love!

So Lovebags.....what else did you buy??????!!!!

Hi Contessa!!!

I am waiting on my chocolate Hug Me, Petrol weekender and overnighter (I know, we thought it was tan but, long story), and a Choco Angel Purse. Plus, my new order of the day, of course. I think that will be enough for the fall.

I'm looking forward to seeing Jackie's new 09 collection. I can't believe I just said that. Where did summer go?

Great choice! I happened to order one for myself, too. Should be here any day now. Afer I placed the order, Jackie told that she thought the Make Me Smile Midi was her favorite bag in the dark grey glossy leather.

Thanks ladies!!! I knew everyone here would be so excited for me. You all know how much I adore BE!!!!

I'm doing really good TG. How are you? I've been having an AWESOME summer with the kids and hubby. We're busy everyday it seems.

Looking forward to receiving all my new BE's and reviewing them for everyone.

Yes, I really do have to get better with pictures, don't I? This is true!

Great choice! I happened to order one for myself, too. Should be here any day now. Afer I placed the order, Jackie told that she thought the Make Me Smile Midi was her favorite bag in the dark grey glossy leather.

We're both waiting together for our petrol weekender set's and now this one. I also would LOVE a tan overnighter. We'll see. I"m thinking about that right now. Can't wait to hear your reviews!!!!!

Lovebags - I think that is an awesome combination. I'm curious to know if it is as dark as the matte gray? It looks light in some pics and dark in others. I would really like that combo as well. We need to send you to a picture uploading class before it comes.;)

^^^mmmm............ There's that vino again Savvy.:graucho:
Red red wine.... stay close to meeee.... Red Red wine. Ya make me feel so fine... You keep me rocking all of the time

Red red wine you make me feel so grand
I feel a million dollars when your just in my hand....

Red red wine you make me feel so sad
Any time I see you go it makes me feel bad....:drinkup:

Okay, anyone know that song? Feel free to join in...:jammin::jrs::cutesy:

Last edited: