Guess what I just did...

sratsey

O.G.
Apr 21, 2006
:angel:

After all the debate over the scarf, I decided that a scarf is pretty much useless to me, except to decorate my bag or, on occasion, put in my hair (rarely)

So...

I ordered the Wapity.

I figured that it was just the more "practical" item...

:whistle:

AND THEN I ordered the Vernis Cles in Framboise/Rasberry!! :yahoo:

I couldn't help it.
It's LATE, I'm not thinking clearly...I'm browsing elux and that cles has been sitting in my cart ALL DAY.
When I went back to look at it, the color wasn't even available again...I think I had the last rasberry in my cart! LOL.
I took it as a sign.

Besides, I just picked up my new car tonight.
Unlike my old car, the alarm and all the buttons are on a seperate box as opposed to right on the key...I need SOMETHING to house my new car keys and that silly box with all the damn switches, no?! :shame:

LOL!!!

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to MEEEE!!! :P

I really need to get away from this forum.
It's evil.

sratsey said:
I ordered the Vernis Cles in Framboise/Rasberry!! :yahoo:
I couldn't help it. It's LATE, I'm not thinking clearly...I'm browsing elux and that cles has been sitting in my cart ALL DAY.
When I went back to look at it, the color wasn't even available again...I think I had the last rasberry in my cart! LOL.
you did get the last one. i had it in my cart too (still do), but now it says out of stock. cute buy :P

Happy Birthday! :flowers:

Good choices!! I have been wanting a Wapity myself. And YAY! For the last Raspberry cles; the color is just so beautiful. :love:

Can't wait to see pictures.