Guess what I just did...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :angel:

After all the debate over the scarf, I decided that a scarf is pretty much useless to me, except to decorate my bag or, on occasion, put in my hair (rarely)

So...

I ordered the Wapity.

I figured that it was just the more "practical" item...

:whistle:

AND THEN I ordered the Vernis Cles in Framboise/Rasberry!! :yahoo:

I couldn't help it.
    It's LATE, I'm not thinking clearly...I'm browsing elux and that cles has been sitting in my cart ALL DAY.
    When I went back to look at it, the color wasn't even available again...I think I had the last rasberry in my cart! LOL.
    I took it as a sign.

Besides, I just picked up my new car tonight.
    Unlike my old car, the alarm and all the buttons are on a seperate box as opposed to right on the key...I need SOMETHING to house my new car keys and that silly box with all the damn switches, no?! :shame:

LOL!!!

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to MEEEE!!! :P

I really need to get away from this forum.
    It's evil.

2. Happy Birthday! Wow! A cles and wapity! Can't wait until you get them...then you must post pics!

3. sratsey YOU GO!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Congrats to you on getting fun and beautiful LVs!!! Post pix when you get them!!!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :flowers:

4. you did get the last one. i had it in my cart too (still do), but now it says out of stock. cute buy :P

5. Happy Birthday! :flowers:

Good choices!! I have been wanting a Wapity myself. And YAY! For the last Raspberry cles; the color is just so beautiful. :love:

Can't wait to see pictures.

6. yay! congrats! you have done us purse addicts all proud by buying both! =D

7. you totally deserve all your new things!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ***hugs*** congrats on the new LV pieces and the car!!! beep beep!

8. congrats and happy bday! new car, wapity AND to top it off like a cherry on top - a framboise cles! oh happy day indeed!

9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Great bday gifts! :smile:

10. Congrats, and Happy Birthday! Love both pieces! I got a Wapity a few weeks ago and got a red cles yesterday.:love:

11. YAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Enjoy them both!!!

12. Good choices!

I tihink that you'll love the wapity. I use mine much more than I thought I would!!

13. great purchases!! Enjoy!! Happy Birthday!

14. Congrats and happy birthday!

15. We wish you a happy birthday,we wish you a happy birthday.......:heart: :heart: :kiss: A birthday flower for you...:flowers: :flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice