Guess what I got? hahaha!!

The more I see pics of the navy Jumbo, the more I want one. But I am not a flap person and parted with a dark brown caviar Jumbo last year. I loved how it looked on, but getting in and out drove me nuts, undoing and doing up the flap. You can't just throw things in and out like a tote; everything is a process and I was way too fumble-fingery to get the hang of a flap! Maybe we need a thread about flap finesse, LOL!

Still, I feel like I'm missing out not owning the navy patent, since I love blue and the crackled patent texture. It is so gorgeous! Congrats!!

I think it would be pretty easy to wear with most any color clothing, yes?

Sorry to hear that the flap did not work for you...:sweatdrop:

and...

Yes.. I think most any clothing will go with navy flap..
Here is my modeling pic with nay jumbo..

Attachments

• 10-26-07 007.jpg
    10-26-07 007.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 29
Do you remember me? hahaha~~:smile:
Yes..that was me!!
Thank you for your complimentary~~
I love my navy jumbo...:tup:

Haha ... yeah, your thread kinda stayed with me ... having a little one and wanting a lambskin and getting worried about it :smile: I have nieces and nephews whom I love to death but I'm always worried when they get anywhere near my more delicate bags! So I can totally relate to your concerns.

I love your jumbo and you look really smashing in that modelling pic :tup: And you just delivered .... sigh I wish to be that lucky when I have mine :tender:Congrats again!

I have and LOVE this bag... I think you made a great choice, congrats!!! :love: :tup: :drool: I think it looks fab with jeans (blue, grey, etc.)... not too hard to match IMO... it'll steal the show anyway hehe. :P

I recently bought the Navy Patent Jumbo too, and I absolutely adore it! I have been receiving so many compliments on it, much more so than on any other classic flap I own. You made a great choice!

-Stephanie