Guess what I found today in TJ maxx...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went today to TJ Maxx and I was walking around the bags and suddenly I saw the legacy lining!!!!! So I turned my head immediately and it was the legacy lining inside a Legacy bag for $250.00, the one that everybody found there that is like canvas and light green...
    I was very excited but then I saw the big ink stain in the top of the bag around the zipper, like blood! I took the bag to the front and the lady told me that they can mark it down for $200.00...
    Obviously I came back to the house without it. $200.00 for a Legacy bag with a big ink stain in the top??? No way! :nogood:

2. Yah, I think I would have passed as well.

3. Wow.. they are crazy! No one in their right mind would buy that. I remember when perfect versions of that bag were at the outlet for like $150 or less. I wish I would have gotten one.

4. eww what if it was blood? haha

good choice NOT buying it

5. EW! I wouldn't have bought it either. They are crazy if they think someone is going to buy that for $200!

6. I saw that bag at the outlet for under $200 a few months ago (I want to say around the $150 range)....TJM always jacks up the price of coach bags IMO and they aren't worth it (especially the way merchandise gets beat up in that store)

7. I agree I am noticing how much my TJ is jacking up prices too.

8. Yuck! I don't know they wouldn't pull it from the shelf, or, mark it down extremely low? Especially if the stain looks like blood. Thats disgusting.