Guess what I found at Marshall's today??

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
A Michael Kors Astor Satchel in Luggage!!!
http://www.michaelkors.com/store/ca...d=cat177&index=33&cmCat=cat000000cat153cat167

The best part - it only cost me $130!!! The sleeper bag was missing, but that's no biggie - the bag itself is in pretty excellent condition - only a few very minor surface scuffs, which can probably be buffed right out!

I have wanted this bag for the longest time, but could always find something better to spend $300 on. I know it may not be that exciting - especially compared to some other bags I've recently bought - but I always thought this was one of MK's better designs and really like it. Usually the MK bags that I see at Marshall's are a little dreary - I was shocked to find this one hanging there all by itself!

This is one of my Favorite bags! What a steal! That bag is so simplistic but so classy. I had it a long time ago in Luggage. I had it pretty beat up so I sold it on ebay cheap. I always though of getting one again sometimes. You got a great deal....enjoy!

thanks everyone! I've seen a few MK bags there before, but none that were very appealing. Yesterday, though, surprisingly enough (esp w/it being a Holiday weekend), in addition to the Astor Satchel, they had a black Astor Shoulder Bag, an Ivory Palm Beach Shopper, a Brookville Shopper Tote and another really nice black leather (tote) bag, that was missing the tag so I don't know it's name. I know I've seen them before 0 black leather w/a flap that goes over the top & fastens w/a silver clip. Really nice.

Prior to this, the best bag I ever found at Marshall's was a Kennenth Cole NY Hole Hearted Tote - usually their selection of "high-ended" bags is limited to D&B and a few Coach bags, not to mention Hype and the occasional Cole Haan and (one time) Rafe.

I've heard of some people finding great finds, however, so I still stop in from time to time in hopes of snagging a bargain - yesterday was such a day!! I was so surprised and glad I made the trip!

(p.s. rainrowan - what's Daffy's???)