Guess what I found at Marshall's today??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A Michael Kors Astor Satchel in Luggage!!!
    http://www.michaelkors.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml;jsessionid=B1UX31NHTKE02CQAAJZHN0A?itemId=prod670012&parentId=cat177&index=33&cmCat=cat000000cat153cat167

The best part - it only cost me $130!!! The sleeper bag was missing, but that's no biggie - the bag itself is in pretty excellent condition - only a few very minor surface scuffs, which can probably be buffed right out!

I have wanted this bag for the longest time, but could always find something better to spend $300 on. I know it may not be that exciting - especially compared to some other bags I've recently bought - but I always thought this was one of MK's better designs and really like it. Usually the MK bags that I see at Marshall's are a little dreary - I was shocked to find this one hanging there all by itself!

2. This is one of my Favorite bags! What a steal! That bag is so simplistic but so classy. I had it a long time ago in Luggage. I had it pretty beat up so I sold it on ebay cheap. I always though of getting one again sometimes. You got a great deal....enjoy!

3. congrats!!

4. Oohhhhh, very nice!!

I miss Marshall's!

5. I've always wanted this bag too! Just like you, I've always put off buying it to use the funds towards another bag. Congrats on snagging such a great deal!

6. Congrats! I have this bag too but in a cream like color(don't know the name though). I love it and think it's a very well made and gorgeous bag!

7. Love, love, love Marshall's! Great find!

8. Good job!
    Some of my cherished bags have been bargains I was able to find at Marshall's, Daffy's, etc.

9. Wow - great steal - I like it!

10. Wow, that's a great find, congratulations!

11. I havae one of those!!!! I love it to death!! It almost has a southwestern look to it!! If you really look hard enough, you can find some amazing purses there.

12. What a great fine, good for you!

13. Congrats! Enjoy!

14. wonderful! i like MK bags.

15. thanks everyone! I've seen a few MK bags there before, but none that were very appealing. Yesterday, though, surprisingly enough (esp w/it being a Holiday weekend), in addition to the Astor Satchel, they had a black Astor Shoulder Bag, an Ivory Palm Beach Shopper, a Brookville Shopper Tote and another really nice black leather (tote) bag, that was missing the tag so I don't know it's name. I know I've seen them before 0 black leather w/a flap that goes over the top & fastens w/a silver clip. Really nice.

Prior to this, the best bag I ever found at Marshall's was a Kennenth Cole NY Hole Hearted Tote - usually their selection of "high-ended" bags is limited to D&B and a few Coach bags, not to mention Hype and the occasional Cole Haan and (one time) Rafe.

I've heard of some people finding great finds, however, so I still stop in from time to time in hopes of snagging a bargain - yesterday was such a day!! I was so surprised and glad I made the trip!

(p.s. rainrowan - what's Daffy's???)