Guess what I bought todayyy

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Take a guess:

IMG00032.jpg
  2. :yes: thats not fair,show that bag!just kidding:yes:

3. superflystef13 is right! That's not fair! Hmmmm.....Can it possibly be one of the Guccissima bags??

4. Come diva, what is it?????

5. I just saw your other thread. It's the brown GC canvas 'Biba' hobo! Am I right??

6. nope,still waiting for that bag to come in the mail! lol but I got these funky sneakers today, for some reason its not letting me post the pics, it says it exceeds the kb so I will try to get some pics up later but this is them:Gucci only I got them in red.

7. OK i finally got some pictured up! I had to cut them in "paint" and then resave them but at least they're up! lol here they are:

gucci 1.jpg gucci2.jpg gucci3.jpg gucci4.jpg
  8. Wow! Ruby red sneakers. I want some. They are beautiful! I'm not sure I could rock them as good as you though.

9. I'm sure you could! :yes: They work well with jeans.

10. This may sound like a weird question (and slightly OT), but does anyone know if Gucci will clean shoes? If I were to buy this pair of tennis, I would be deathly afraid of getting the white dirty and the red scuffed. At 3 or 4 hundred bucks, these tennis need to last a lifetime and a half.

11. I'm not sure if they do but you could probably call the boutique and find out. That would be great because I am pretty sure that these shoe are scuff prone, I was looking at them yesterday when I got home and although its pretty much invisible there is a little itsy bitsy scuff:cursing:

12. Don't you hate that? No one else will notice it except you. I did the same thing all day today with my brand new shoes that I bought Sunday. They have a scuff the size of Rhode Island in my eyes.

13. lol I feel your pain. I'm very picky and over analyze everything.

14. awsome shoes!! very funky (in a good way!)...congrats!!!

15. Funky shoes! I like them a lot!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice