guess what happened to my twiggy

so u sewed this to the shoelace part of the handle? does it show? can u post a pic?

very brave!!

not really sew on the handle [i would never poke the needle through leather], well i just put the needle through the same hole that the shoelaces are going through.

heres the picture, you can hardly see it, unless hold the bag to you REALLY REALLY CLOSE. so i figured that a little indication would help.

Attachments

• 07-12-03_09-54.jpg
    07-12-03_09-54.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 127
I love it!!! I want a Twiggy to try it. I'll wait for a cheap, used one on Ebay. I'm not doing it to my '04 Rose and that's the only Twiggy I have right now. I'm low on Twiggy's, good excuse to buy one. Fantastic job!:tup:

AHHH!! I LOOOOVE IT!

Like everyone else now, I want a twiggy just to try it!! Major props to you.

If I see you on the subway, I'm definitely going to ask to take a closer look, lol! (just kidding, I promise not to stalk you around Toronto!)

AHHH!! I LOOOOVE IT!

Like everyone else now, I want a twiggy just to try it!! Major props to you.

If I see you on the subway, I'm definitely going to ask to take a closer look, lol! (just kidding, I promise not to stalk you around Toronto!)

i'd love to bump into you in the subway. [= considering i take subway everyday, there's a higher chance! so next time if you take the subway, look for a red twiggy. lol :yes: