Guess what fits in a Daria

I've always thought the Daria is a darling bag. Maybe we should start a thread called "What's inside your MJ bag?" The LV forum has a thread like this and it's a great reference thread to see different style of bags and what can fit in them. Plus it's fun being nosey and getting to see people's "stuff!!" LOL

The Daria is what first attracted me to MJ bags....and I still don't have one...**sigh** where did you get it?

The TJ Maxx in Durham, NC. :tup: That store has been a gold mine for MJ bags the past 2 weeks. I really debated buying the Daria because I thought my stuff wouldn't all fit. Sooo, at the risk of looking like a shoplifter, I tried it out in the store before purchasing. Yay for Daria!

I've always thought the Daria is a darling bag. Maybe we should start a thread called "What's inside your MJ bag?" The LV forum has a thread like this and it's a great reference thread to see different style of bags and what can fit in them. Plus it's fun being nosey and getting to see people's "stuff!!" LOL

Well, since you asked--here you go! MJ zip clutch, notebook, business card holder, tape measure, ibuprofen, hand creme, pen, some random papers, and my cosmetic bag filled with the typical small items. My cell phone and keys fit inside too!

Attachments

• 05-30-07_2035.jpg
    05-30-07_2035.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 139
You got it at TJ Maxx?! :nuts::nuts: Ack! I need to go visit my TJM's again this weekend. Can I ask what color it is and for what was the price? And thanks for taking a pic of the inside!! You're a good sport!:tup:

Here is a picture of the outside of Daria. Her color is "amethyst" and she was around $450. That's probably not the world's best bargain, but I couldn't leave her in TJ's with all of those knock-off's could I?

PS - Those wine glasses aren't mine. I'm just holding them for a friend. Ha!

Attachments

• 05-30-07_2056.jpg
    05-30-07_2056.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 119
The TJ Maxx in Durham, NC. :tup: That store has been a gold mine for MJ bags the past 2 weeks. I really debated buying the Daria because I thought my stuff wouldn't all fit. Sooo, at the risk of looking like a shoplifter, I tried it out in the store before purchasing. Yay for Daria!

Wow, I remember you getting some other MJ bags there for killer prices a couple weeks ago!!!! Good decision on getting it--it's beautiful!

Here is a picture of the outside of Daria. Her color is "amethyst" and she was around $450. That's probably not the world's best bargain, but I couldn't leave her in TJ's with all of those knock-off's could I?

PS - Those wine glasses aren't mine. I'm just holding them for a friend. Ha!

It's just beautiful bag-addict! I wouldn't have been able to leave it there either! LOL Congrats and thanks for the pictures. :yes:

WOWOWOW! I love Amethyst! You definitely scored at TJMaxx. Even tho the price was a tad high, Amethyst is a extremely rare color so it is worth every penny. Congrats!!

It's amazing how much stuff you fit in there, I always had my doubts about that bag, but now no longer! It looks so organized too, since it's not so deep.