Guess what did i find today!!!

i didn't get the chance to see the J&L keyrings IRL, since they were sold out....:crybaby: Although i did ask my SA to order one in, i'll decide after i see it :graucho: !!!Which one did you see? The orange or brown one?

Congratulations bb10lue on your Panda, it's so cute ^________^
You are so lucky to find it, was it in the backroom or on display? I think I need to make a visit to the boutique to see if there are any other treasures hiding there :sneaky::lol:

With the Jack & Lucie keychains, are they ordering any more of those or was that all? :crybaby: You know the limited inventory we get in Australia, it's :cursing:

Congratulations bb10lue on your Panda, it's so cute ^________^
You are so lucky to find it, was it in the backroom or on display? I think I need to make a visit to the boutique to see if there are any other treasures hiding there :sneaky::lol:

With the Jack & Lucie keychains, are they ordering any more of those or was that all? :crybaby: You know the limited inventory we get in Australia, it's :cursing:

Its on display, and ^^ I was like :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: !!
About the J&L keychains, I think they are ordering some more, but they go super fast, so maybe you should place an order or ask your SA to hold one for you :graucho:!!!

Its on display, and ^^ I was like :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: !!
About the J&L keychains, I think they are ordering some more, but they go super fast, so maybe you should place an order or ask your SA to hold one for you :graucho:!!!

Do you think there will be any more Pandas or was it the last one left? I hope they have more in the "back" :graucho:

Thanks anyways :flowers: