Guess what did i find today!!!

1. So i went to my local LV store today to check out the Jack and Lucie key ring, and guess what came home with me??? The Panda key ring:nuts: OMG OMG OMG....i thought it was all sold out here, so i didn't even try to ask:rolleyes: . I feel I'm the luckiest girl in the world:queen: !!!

Check out how cute it looks on my damier speedy 25!!!!:love: I guess i have to check the LV store more often, you never know what you'll run into:graucho: !!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Awww... it looks cute... Congrats!!!! :heart:.

...and I am ENVIOUS of your skinny-ness... ur hair looks cute too!!! :drool:

3. Too Cuuute. Congrats!

4. it is SO cute and OMG how can u be so slim!!!!!! i wanna be slim!! :hysteric:

5. Congrats ...I was able to locate one here too a few months ago. It looks great on your damier:love:

6. That's so coool

7. ^^Thanks for the compliment, guys~~I'm blushing:blush: :blush:

8. I want to be skinny too!!!!!!!!!

It looks fantastic!

9. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I can't stop smiling while looking at it~~:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

10. I'm smiling too:biggrin: :biggrin: :P :graucho: Congrats!!!! Lookin great!:love:

11. Looks fantastic.

12. congrats!

13. sooo cute!

14. Cute! I have this too! Congrats!

15. Are you going to get it heatstamped? What did you think of J&L??? I saw them yesterday and they are very cute but not sure I would use them:s

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice