Guess What Came Slithering Up My Porch Yesterday??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Lol, sorry that's the best I could do this morning as I try and sneak all these pics and stuff in while my DF is getting a new stereo installed in my car. :P

No teasers...I didn't have time for that. Straight to the chase!!!

Presenting Red Lizard MAC!!! :drool: Now I already own Purple Lizard so I did know what to expect but I was still blown away. And she smells soooo gooood!!!

In all her glory:

[​IMG]

Up close and personal (Sorry it's a little blurry):

[​IMG]

Reinforced strap:

[​IMG]

Nice sturdy feet that don't turn! :yes:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. And of course I had to take a couple pics of my MAC collection.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And some Minky MAC Piles!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. Holy Shizz Knaz!! The red lizard MAC is TDF! I can't wait for this combo in the MAM! I have the wine MAC so cant justify both!

I love your MAC collection too :faint:

4. Aw thanks!!!! Yeah I was considering the Wine but I prefer the slight color variation and texture of the Red Lizard. :biggrin:

I'm pretty sure the Dark Grey SO will be #7, though I really don't want to wait 4 months to add a grey MAC to my collection. But I'm a sucker for siggy hardware. :sad:

5. :coolpics:

6. oooooooooooh, look at all those MAC's!!!!!!!!!

7. That MAC is gorgeous! It looks like you love the style. Is it an everyday bag for you? Can you fit quite a bit in it? Love the group shots!

8. Yay!!!! Don't u just love the feel of the red lizard? It feels vintage to me! I also immediately smell the wonderful leather as soon as i opened my :smile: the MAC pile is awesome, I didn't know u have this many MACs the style is indeed addictive :smile: LOVE!!

9. Oh my goodness, I am so jealous of your MAC collection!!

10. Gorgeous! What a great MAC collection you have! I have two and find myself wanting more...

11. Thanks guys!

Tejas, the MAC is my weekend bag, travel/vacation bag, shopping bag, date bag, etc. It's not quite big enough for me to take to work (I use mini nikki's and mam's and other brands that size). But it does hold quite a bit. I usually carry my LV agenda, LV cc holder, pencil case (for pens,lip glosses, small comb, etc), note pad, lotion, ID holder, ear buds, iPhone, and sometimes a compact. And then I have small misc. stuff in the zip pocket.

12. MAC Momma! You know I'm a purple freak, but I like the red lizard better than the purple lizard. I like the color variation and the long tassels.

13. omg- that is a serious mac attack!!

14. Yeah my collection is pretty macadocious. :lol: I prefer the red lizard as well but I'm going to take the tassels off as I'm not a tassle kinda girl.

15. OMG, crazy MAC stack! I want! :nuts: I love your MAC collection, and that up-close photo of the red lizard is amazing! :heart: Congrats!