Guess What Came In The Mail...??

1. I go tmy very first Louis Vuitton,monogram speedy 30.I love it.i bought it off eBay,from a my poupette.It is used,but for the condition its in,I got a awsome price.Its has a nice patina,fairly dark,is there anyway to kinda lighten it up a little bit?someone once said a Mr.clean Magic eraser,but Im not sure.

2. Congratulations! It sounds wonderful! Nothing like an LV with a nice patina, right?!?

We would love to see it! Can you post some pictures, please?!?! Enjoy it!

3. Congrats on your LV! I'm not sure how/if you can ligthten the patina. Maybe one of our PF members can tell you.

4. I will post a pic soon a hubby comes home,Im not sure how to do it:smile:

5. Congratulations!! Speedy was actually my first Louis too [​IMG]

6. Congrats!

Magic eraser is used to clean the handles. Unless what you're seeing is dirt on the handles, I don't think you can lighten up the patina. I think it's irreversible.

7. Congrats!

8. I love the speedy. :smile:

9. I used the magic eraser,a little bit came off,must have been dirt.It looks alot better on the handles,do I need to put anything else on it?

10. Congrats !!

11. Congrats! 30 is a great size!

12. It will leave the handles a bit dry and some moisturize it with leather conditioner. I haven't had my Speedy that long to do that yet.

13. Ok,Im gonna go out a bit later(day off) and I will have to pick some up,is it ok if i spray the whole purse with a leather protectant,and just moisterize the handles?

14. I would say moisturize first but again, I haven't done that yet. Hopefully someone else can chime in on what they do for the handles.

15. Congrats. Enjoy the bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice