Guess what Bicester had this morning?

May 7, 2007
I've just phoned Bicester and bought something - it must be my lucky day!

I phoned on the off chance and guess what they had that is not on the way to me!!!??????

A CHOCOLATE ROXANNE!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

Yippee! (I had to check with her twice that she was actually looking at a Chocolate Roxanne and not anything else!)

I can't believe it. The lovely SA, Emma, said that it had only come in yesterday - she checked it all over and she couldn't find any marks or anything on it. She is sending it out to me today.

(you can take me off your list now SJ - thanks very much!)

I can't quite believe it!!!!

Today must be my lucky day - my hubby has been waiting for a big cheque for a while now and he phoned me earlier and said - "you might like to phone Mulberry and see if they have this bag you want". I phoned SM because I thought that they would be the most likely place to have one as its current stock but they didn't and the SA said that it is rare that they get Chocolate or Oak.

I phoned Bicester (thinking that they probably wouldn't have one either) but she said that they did and that I had timed it perfectly because it only came in yesterday!

Oh god I'm sooooo excited!!!

oooo that's fantastic ... sounds like it was all just meant to be! I was trying the choc roxy on last night .......it's gorgeous!!! great timing!

Ali, that is wonderful!
It was obviously meant to be your bag. They don't appear too often at the outlet so it was definitely your lucky day.
Now don't forget those modelling pics!

wdy, i rang last week asking for one an they had none! I now have my eye on a picadilly as i currently have 2 bags to carry to work my Alfie with all my stuff stuff in an then my bayswater with my laptop in so i was thinking one is better than 2. However when i tried it today an yesturday it is really big.

Oh Ali - congrats!!! Might I be rude and ask how much??? Slap me if you don't care to answer!! LOL

Not at all - it was £416. The SA said that it had a 'seconds' sticker on it but she couldn't find any marks and checked that all the studs were there. She said it was really really good.

I can't wait now!!! Hopefully it will come tomorrow but if not, Tuesday at the absolute latest!