Guess What a Little Birdie Told Me?

a few unique pieces mixed in with "samples" of old stock... it was a good sale.

I'll hit it up on my lunch break

Thanks for answering my question! I'm excited. :smile:

I've never been to a sample sale before, the last one I missed because I was out of the country. :sad: Was the last one hectic? How good were the deals?

From the last sample sale:

Prices: 50% - 70% off retail prices

Examples:

-L.A.M.B. Love Collection Clutch Wallet regularly retailing for $285, at the sale $148

-Harajuku Lovers Juku Handbag regularly retailing for $74, at the sale $37

-Jill Stuart Gramercy Collection Brigitte regularly retailing for $495, at the sale $247

-Jill Stuart Leather Collection Gemma Tote regularly retailing for $550, at the sale $275

Thanks for answering my question! I'm excited. :smile:

I've never been to a sample sale before, the last one I missed because I was out of the country. :sad: Was the last one hectic? How good were the deals?

How good were the deals?

I wasn't able to go last November 2007 but I know someone who went. The price was in the form of dots:
White- $50
Yellow- $125
Green- $195
Blue- $245
Red- $325

The bigger bags (like the Kingston bowler) and most of the larger size all-leather bags had the red dots. Montegos and (I think) Oxfords had the blue dots...I also saw a pic of a silver Alston with a blue dot, I would've expected it to have a red one. Esquivels had green dots, and I think the white and the yellow were small bags and wallets.

Jill Stuart? Why do they have Jill Stuart at L.A.M.B. sample sale? am I missing something?
But I am so tempted to be sick on that day, I'm 3 hours from the city, and have 2 little ones. I don't know if I could. I know I'll feel so guilty if I do, but if I don't, I'll be so depressed!:wacko: