Guess the year??? A little Bal Fun

Crazyinlv

O.G.
Feb 27, 2009
E. has sent me this lovely black rh city. She comes on Thursday per UPS. I asked her if she had an 09/10 black coming a week or so ago. Since she has had a few black 09's come in it could be from that stock or '10. From these photos what do you think? I shall reveal once I see the tag. Please note: I did not ask which year it was. I am trying to figure it out with my new Bal leather year skills and I am having issues :smile:

Attachments

• Black.JPG
    Black.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 127
  • Black2.JPG
    Black2.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
That's hard to tell ... my guess is 2009 if I'm looking at the front and 2010 if I'm looking at the back, so I'm not a very good guesser. :smile:

Whatever it is ... it's a beauty! Congrats!

I recently spent much time in the Printemps Paris, trying to choose between different black cities, and to me, this one may be a 09. But it's hard to judge from the picture, it would be way easier IRL.

Anyway, it looks somehow like mine (S/S 09), not like the other ones they had in store, so....

It is gorgeous !

It's most likely a 2009 f/w. I just purchased a black city from her as well... she said that many of the spring 2010 orders are being filled with f/w 09's.

Last edited: