Guess the year??? A little Bal Fun

Crazyinlv

O.G.
Feb 27, 2009
North Andover
E. has sent me this lovely black rh city. She comes on Thursday per UPS. I asked her if she had an 09/10 black coming a week or so ago. Since she has had a few black 09's come in it could be from that stock or '10. From these photos what do you think? I shall reveal once I see the tag. Please note: I did not ask which year it was. I am trying to figure it out with my new Bal leather year skills and I am having issues :smile:

Attachments

Last edited:

Moonstarr

O.G.
Jan 4, 2007
Alberta, Canada
That's hard to tell ... my guess is 2009 if I'm looking at the front and 2010 if I'm looking at the back, so I'm not a very good guesser. :smile:

Whatever it is ... it's a beauty! Congrats!

verty

sharkwater.com
Feb 28, 2007
the islands
I'm not familiar with the differences between 09 and 10 leathers, so I can't even begin to guess... but this is very pretty! Congrats! :smile:

Nov 4, 2009
France
I recently spent much time in the Printemps Paris, trying to choose between different black cities, and to me, this one may be a 09. But it's hard to judge from the picture, it would be way easier IRL.

Anyway, it looks somehow like mine (S/S 09), not like the other ones they had in store, so....

It is gorgeous !

Livia1

O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
Europe
That's hard to tell ... my guess is 2009 if I'm looking at the front and 2010 if I'm looking at the back, so I'm not a very good guesser. :smile:

Whatever it is ... it's a beauty! Congrats!
That's excactly what I thought.

And as Moonstarr said; what ever it is ... it's a beauty!

oogiewoogie

Life is good.. :)
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
Beachy SoCAL...♥
It's most likely a 2009 f/w. I just purchased a black city from her as well... she said that many of the spring 2010 orders are being filled with f/w 09's.

Last edited: