Guess shoes comfortable?

iamsecksi

O.G.
Jul 16, 2008
hey ladies! I really need your help, yesterday i saw these pair of guess booties for only $60.00 it was super cute, but i thought guess shoes aren't that comfortable since the price was kind of low. When i got home, i did some research on the boots, I found out it was 170 retail, and even on ebay it's 120. 60 dollars! that is a MAJOR DISCOUNT. I really wanna know if they are comfortable though or long lasting because I know some heels get worn easily . THEY'RE SO CUTE, if they are worth it, I'll drive back 17 miles to get it, hopefully they still have my size :sad:

thanks for your help ladies

2rm5z4y.jpg

I personally haven't found them unbelievably comfortable, I can wear them for a night out but they aren't my first choice (I haven't bought any guess shoes for a while now). But they aren't painful or excruciating either.

They are cute and it's a good deal. If you really want them they should be worth it.

I have a pair of Guess flats and a pair of Guess pumps that I never wear.
I got them because I thought they were cute, but they are just not comfortable :sad:

I work at a shoe store and that is one of the brands I get the most returns of. I sometimes ask customers what the issue was and I mostly get that they are not comfortable after a while.