Guess shoes comfortable?

iamsecksi

O.G.
Jul 16, 2008
hey ladies! I really need your help, yesterday i saw these pair of guess booties for only $60.00 it was super cute, but i thought guess shoes aren't that comfortable since the price was kind of low. When i got home, i did some research on the boots, I found out it was 170 retail, and even on ebay it's 120. 60 dollars! that is a MAJOR DISCOUNT. I really wanna know if they are comfortable though or long lasting because I know some heels get worn easily . THEY'RE SO CUTE, if they are worth it, I'll drive back 17 miles to get it, hopefully they still have my size :sad:

thanks for your help ladies

jen_sparro

Jen
O.G.
Mar 27, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
I personally haven't found them unbelievably comfortable, I can wear them for a night out but they aren't my first choice (I haven't bought any guess shoes for a while now). But they aren't painful or excruciating either.

They are cute and it's a good deal. If you really want them they should be worth it.

Nico3327

Jun 5, 2009
Philly Philly
I find they run a little narrow, so for my wide foot they are uncomfortable to wear for the whole day. But in general they are not too bad.

Mar 24, 2007
- NyC -
^ I agree they do run narrow but it all depends on your arch. They might be more comfy than you think. They're really cute though!!

Bag Lady 923

Mz. More
Sep 20, 2006
NYC
I have a few pair of Guess shoes and they are all pretty comfy. As long as they are the correct size you should be good.

Miss Evy Rocks!

AMARYLIS RISING PHOENIX
O.G.
Dec 15, 2007
Lima>San Francisco>Wonderland
I have a pair of Guess flats and a pair of Guess pumps that I never wear.
I got them because I thought they were cute, but they are just not comfortable :sad:

I work at a shoe store and that is one of the brands I get the most returns of. I sometimes ask customers what the issue was and I mostly get that they are not comfortable after a while.