Guess My Age....

Nyria

Diggin TPF
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
I thought this might be a fun thread (don't play if you know the answer already ;))

Post your pic and we'll guess.

(sorry - that's giant)

Maybe you could change the title of the thread to "Guess My Age when this picture was taken?" Then I can post all my baby pictures and save lots of face!

I guess 27 for the OP. Fantastic thread idea! :tup:

Omgblonde, I say 16.

Here's me. CMSPs don't guess, I know some of you know my age! Cheaters!

l_aacb61abf4f5993f87beb663c19ca096.jpg

I will absolutely not be offended by anyone's guess, although I might pretend to be! :lol:

Yeah I would be emotionally scarred for life if someone guessed me older than my real age!

This one time, my sister and I were out shopping and the SA asked my sister how old her daughter was. First of all he was referring to me and we are sisters. Second of all, I am older than her. So wrong. So very, very wrong.
She totally hates me now. J/k but seriously though.

Oh... and I guess OP is 25. :sweatdrop:

Ummm 25? I hate guessing peoples ages, I don't want to offend them haha!

My pic is in my avatar.

Hmmm - your avatar is hard cuz the sideas of your eyes and your forhead are cut off. I'm gonna say 19?

Omgblonde, I say 16.

I will absolutely not be offended by anyone's guess, although I might pretend to be! :lol:

I;m asying... 28?

Ooh that's true Nyria, I'll try find one with my whole head in lol..

l_dd1767799db446da2800812c27460f99.jpg

Ok.. This is actually the only pic I can find on my computer with my face/forehead mainly in it.. how bad is that LOL! Excuse the posing and 50lbs of makeup! Apologies if it's huge!

Anneonimiss - I guess 27!

Oh yeah also - no 'being nice' and guessing low to spare feelings - cuz that makes you a liar liar pants on fire (now you might guess my age at 12 LOL)

Omgblonde, I say 16.

58? HA! j/k. you look like a 20 year old here. although somehow I thought you'd look alot more boring for some reason.