Guess My Age....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I thought this might be a fun thread (don't play if you know the answer already ;))

Post your pic and we'll guess.
    [​IMG]

(sorry - that's giant)

2. 26?

3. Fun Thread!! i will say you are between 24 and 26.... Sorry If I made u older....LOL

4. Ummm 25? I hate guessing peoples ages, I don't want to offend them haha!

My pic is in my avatar.

5. ME 2.... I would say 23 to u!

6. I'm too afraid to guess wrong!

7. Me too! I would not want to offend anyone by guessing way off. I am bad at this sort of thing anyway.

8. Maybe you could change the title of the thread to "Guess My Age when this picture was taken?" Then I can post all my baby pictures and save lots of face!

9. I guess 27 for the OP. Fantastic thread idea! :tup:

Omgblonde, I say 16.

Here's me. CMSPs don't guess, I know some of you know my age! Cheaters!

[​IMG]

I will absolutely not be offended by anyone's guess, although I might pretend to be! :lol:

10. Yeah I would be emotionally scarred for life if someone guessed me older than my real age!

This one time, my sister and I were out shopping and the SA asked my sister how old her daughter was. First of all he was referring to me and we are sisters. Second of all, I am older than her. So wrong. So very, very wrong.
    She totally hates me now. J/k but seriously though.

Oh... and I guess OP is 25. :sweatdrop:

11. Hmmm - your avatar is hard cuz the sideas of your eyes and your forhead are cut off. I'm gonna say 19?

I;m asying... 28?

12. Nyria- 27ish

OMGBlonde- 21ish

AnneOnimiss- 41?... 43?... just kidding! :heart:

13. Ooh that's true Nyria, I'll try find one with my whole head in lol..

[​IMG]
    Ok.. This is actually the only pic I can find on my computer with my face/forehead mainly in it.. how bad is that LOL! Excuse the posing and 50lbs of makeup! Apologies if it's huge!

Anneonimiss - I guess 27!

14. Oh yeah also - no 'being nice' and guessing low to spare feelings - cuz that makes you a liar liar pants on fire (now you might guess my age at 12 LOL)

15. 58? HA! j/k. you look like a 20 year old here. although somehow I thought you'd look alot more boring for some reason.