Guess List Members -$25 Award (Expires Soon)

Lisa1999

Oct 12, 2009
Washington, DC
The offer is valid online and in stores. Expires today 11-28-10! I used it on the Marciano website instead of Guess and ended up paying less than $2.00 for my total order.

You have to be a Guess List Member and have your member card linked to your account if you make the purchase online.

Once you select the items you want to order go to check out and select the apply "Loyalty Awards". The discount will immediately be applied to the order.

Marciano is offering free shipping at any price right now.

itilliee

O.G.
Mar 4, 2009
lmao i just throw mines out cause i didnt use it for a while. but i check my garbage its still hereee. ;)

itilliee

O.G.
Mar 4, 2009
LOYALTY AWARDS
Use your GUESS List or M Loyalty Awards.

didnt see any 25$
i think cause you beeen shopping there and u ended up having 25points thats why they gave u 25$ off?

FullyLoaded

Flame Head
O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
I didn't get an email or coupon either- is it your birthday month coupon or something? I know they have 25% off for tomorrow only but it is on the websites.

Lisa1999

Oct 12, 2009
Washington, DC
No, it wasnt my birthday month or anything special. I was going through my mail and saw a holiday guess 2010 booklet. It said shop by 11/28 to redeem your award. I'm not a regular guess customer so I didnt have any points built up or anything like that.