Guccissima Messenger

gucci lover

May 15, 2007
Hello everyone!! After reading luvednotspoiled's thread about buying a new gucci messenger, http://forum.purseblog.com/gucci/gucci-messenger-262342.html I was easily influenced that i needed one too. I searched on BlueFly and eBay hoping that I would find a good bargain, but didn't really see anything that I was willing to pay for. I've never contacted any of the gucci outlets before and the next thing I know, im calling up the Cabazon Outlet. The messenger was $559 w/tax and shipping it came out to be $615. BlueFly has it listed for $920. I ordered it last week and it arrived on Monday. I still want a canvas mono messenger, but I just don't want to pay full price. Sorry no modeling pics. I am so unhappy about my weight :crybaby:it really is depressing.

messenger 001.jpg messenger 003.jpg messenger 004.jpg messenger 002.jpg

Charmed05

O.G.
Aug 11, 2007
JoHn'S WorLd
Beautiful bag! i was so tempted too by this one and the price is fantastic! I have been searching for a eclipse messenger like mssmelanie's and after 8 months I finally found one on eBay. Waiting for it to arrive from Hawai. So excited!

Congrats on yours!

gucci lover

May 15, 2007
Thank you charmed!! I saw the other messengers you posted earlier and wow!! :nuts: you bought another one from eBay??!!!! You must really like messenger bags. :love: Sounds like my S-I=L. She loves messengers!! Congrats on your purchases and please post pics when they all arrive.

gucci lover

May 15, 2007
Hi Lorenzo! No, I haven't used it yet. I will use it this w/e at my son's baseball games and all other future sporting events. I think a messenger is a great alternative for those type of things. I normally get my purses knocked off the bleachers or something and I hate setting it down. It actually is a great size. After it softens up a bit, I don't think it will look so boxy. I love the front pockets. Easy access to the cell phone and keys!

[coco]

LVoe
O.G.
Nov 4, 2007
Australia
Hey gucci.... no secret that I love your new bag. Do you know if I could call the Cabazon Outlet?? You think they might ship this far???? I want the Queen Hobo and a Positano - pronto!!

gucci lover

May 15, 2007
What up coco!! I'm not sure if they ship international but since you're in the Land Down Under... I can call for you tomorrow and find out. I got free long distance ;):P:graucho: Save your phone bill money and put it towards some Gucci! I'll call tomorrow for you.

[coco]

LVoe
O.G.
Nov 4, 2007
Australia
bless your cotton socks GL.... thanks love!!
It is soooooo annoying living out here. Our boutiques are SO overpriced in Australia. Like I want the new Queen Hobo or Positano (large, brown trim, red scarf)... both are almost $1900 each. Gah!!
Thanks and congrats again - good taste as always:graucho:

m808

May 15, 2007
omg what a beautiful bag and what a bargin. wish we had an outlet in Hawaii. congrats on your purchase

mzleah

gucci & vuitton
O.G.
Jun 29, 2007
Bay Area, California
and she's finally here!!! Very beautiful and yummy messenger guccilover!!! I told you it'll be perfect on you....I'm really hoping to see a modeling pic though...:graucho: maybe when your hardwood floors are done?!

lorenzo94580

Jul 24, 2007
Hi Lorenzo! No, I haven't used it yet. I will use it this w/e at my son's baseball games and all other future sporting events. I think a messenger is a great alternative for those type of things. I normally get my purses knocked off the bleachers or something and I hate setting it down. It actually is a great size. After it softens up a bit, I don't think it will look so boxy. I love the front pockets. Easy access to the cell phone and keys!
:tup:

luvednotspoiled

<3 <3 <3
O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
omg what a deal!!! man i need to get off my lazy butt and post pics lol

i love love love it!!! congrats!

gucci lover

May 15, 2007
Coco, i just called for you darling and no "queen" in site and there was only one "positano" but it wasn't the monogram canvas :tdown: They just had the all white canvas with red embroidary. And of course.... they do not ship international - booooooo :yucky:

m808 - i wish i lived near one too :cry: i had to do a phone order. But I do wish i lived in hawaii :beach: hehe

mzleah... haha who knows, there might be some action shots in the future:graucho:

luved, thank you.. but, where is your messenger? You started this whole thing for me :P I'm dying to see it. Hurry up and take a pic for the whole gang!!! :party:

thank you windy! I see your off your ban....??? what's the next purchase :tup: