Gucci's New Blondie Line!!!

Oh wow!! That bag looks even better on!! I love the shape of that hobo. My BG SA said the leather on them is TDF. You look great with your new bag, Pelinaka. Thanks for taking pics of it with your wearing it too. :flowers:

Goldensx5 said:
Oh wow!! That bag looks even better on!! I love the shape of that hobo. My BG SA said the leather on them is TDF. You look great with your new bag, Pelinaka. Thanks for taking pics of it with your wearing it too. :flowers:

Thank you Golden! :smile: It sounds like you may be adding one of these Britt bags to your already fabulous HUGE collection :upsidedown:

Pelinaka said:
Thank you Golden! :smile: It sounds like you may be adding one of these Britt bags to your already fabulous HUGE collection :upsidedown:

Hee hee... maybe... your pics aren't helping to dissuade me, that's for sure!! I had been eyeing up the Britt Messenger in all black but it isn't in yet. My BG SA is keeping his eye out for it and we'll see once it is in!! I missed out on the Blondie line last time so I don't want to miss out on it's re-emergence as the 'Britt'. Thanks again for posting all the pics of your gorgeous bag! :smile: